In a bid to bridge the knowledge-skill gap among youths and women in greenhouse farming technology, NAET (Nigeria Agropreneurs Empowerment Training) was launched in August, 22nd, 2017. Ever since then, we have been training youths and women (comprising Farm managers, Supervisors, CEOs, Founders, Startups, Agric. Extension officers, Corp -members, IT students, Undergraduate and Graduate Interns) in-class and on-field on greenhouse farming technology.
To that effect, NAET presents another full package training tagged;
Greenhouse Farming: Good Agricultural Practices for Maximizing Yield.
Training Focal Points
1. Seedling Management
2. Growing Media Management (Soil & Soilless Media)
3. Integrated Plant Nutrient Management (IPNM)
4. Integrated Pest Management (IPM)
5. Support System Management
6. Harvest and Post Harvest Management
7. Fresh Produce Marketing
– Two (2) days in-class training with practical demonstration
– One (1) day practical training on field
Training Fringe Benefits
– All trainee would be issued Certificate of Participation
– Internship opportunity with our farm and other farms
– Job opportunity as Farm Attendant, Farm Supervisor or Farm Manager.
Date: Wednesday – Friday of every month
Kaspharyn Solutions, Nigeria
Abeokuta-Ibadan Road, Igbonla Ika, Odeda, Ogun state.
Google Map: https://maps.app.goo.gl/XA2iu7J22Zmp16788
Fee: N50,000 Flat
You can also try to make payment via Paystack here:
Whatsapp – +2347066515451 or email – [email protected] for more information.
You are highly welcome!!!