In a bid to bridge the knowledge-skill gap among youths and women in greenhouse farming technology, NAET (Nigeria Agropreneurs Empowerment Training) was launched in August, 22nd, 2017. Ever since then, we have been training youths and women (comprising Farm managers, Supervisors, CEOs, Founders, Startups, Agric. Extension officers, Corp -members, IT students, Undergraduate and Graduate Interns) in-class and on-field on greenhouse farming technology.
To that effect, NAET presents another full package training tagged;
Greenhouse Farming: Good Agricultural Practices for Maximizing Yield.
Training Focal Points
1. Seedling Management
2. Growing Media Management (For Soil & Soilless Culture (Hydroponics) )
3. Integrated Plant Nutrient Management (IPNM)
4. Integrated Pest Management (IPM)
5. Support System Management
6. Harvest and Post Harvest Management
7. Fresh Produce Marketing
Nigeria Agropreneurs Empowerment Training (NAET)
Greenhouse Farming Training for Managers, Supervisors and Startups
– Soil & Soilless Culture (Hydroponics)
– Integrated Pest Management (IPM)
– Postharvest Management
TRAINING FRINGE BENEFITS
– Online mentoring
– 2 books gift on (Greenhouse Farming & Green Organic Agriculture)
– Recommendation for internship or job opportunity.
– Market Linkage
– Certificate of Participation
– Two (2) days in-class training with practical demonstration
– One (1) day practical on field
Date: Thursdays to Saturday of Every Month
Kaspharyn Solutions, Nigeria
Abeokuta-Ibadan Road, Igbonla Ika, Odeda, Ogun state.
Google Map: https://maps.app.goo.gl/XA2iu7J22Zmp16788
Fee: N90,000 Flat
You can also try to make payment via Paystack here:
Whatsapp – +2347066515451 or email – firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
You are highly welcome!!!