Beauveria bassiana is a natural occurring entomopathogenic fungus that parasites several isects of crops. It infects all stages of insects, including eggs, larvae, pupae, grubs, nymphs, hoppers and adults. The spores attached to insect cuticle, germinate and penetrate into the insect body. Highly active on Lepidopterous caterpillar including Helicoverpa, Spodoptera, Borers, and Hairy carerpillars as well as pests of vegetables and fruits and sucking pest like whitefly and aphids, DBM, scale insects, locust, colorado potato beetles.
- They are less toxic and more stable if stored properly.
- Have the ability to properly manage pathogens
- It is environmentally and ecologically friendly.
- It has a lesser risk of developing resistance to pathogens.
- It is recommended by *IFOAM* for greenhouses, organic & export-oriented products.