Beauveria bassiana is a natural occurring entomopathogenic fungus that parasites several isects of crops. It infects all stages of insects, including eggs, larvae, pupae, grubs, nymphs, hoppers and adults. The spores attached to insect cuticle, germinate and penetrate into the insect body. Highly active on Lepidopterous caterpillar including Helicoverpa, Spodoptera, Borers, and Hairy carerpillars as well as pests of vegetables and fruits and sucking pest like whitefly and aphids, DBM, scale insects, locust, colorado potato beetles.
- They are less toxic and more stable if stored properly.
- Have the ability to properly manage pathogens
- It is environmentally and ecologically friendly.
- It has a lesser risk of developing resistance to pathogens.
- It is recommended by *IFOAM* for greenhouses, organic & export-oriented products.
1. Use 40g per 15L
2. Activate by soaking in clean unchlorinated water for min. 24hrs or max. 72hrs. Add little drop of molasses or brown sugar (20g/15L) and stir intermittently.
3. You may cover with breatheable lid or net. Keep under shed or away from direct sunlight.
4. Never use in combination with chemical pesticide. If you have used chemical pesticides where you intend to use it, wait 1-2wks before use.
5. Sieve the solutions. Apply via spraying or drenching. Ensure the soil or substrate is wet before application.