Pseudomonas fluorescens prevents attack by phytopathogenic fungi including Armillaria spp, Fusarium spp, Phytophtora spp, Pythium spp, Rhizoctonia spp, Rosellinia spp, Sclerotinia spp, Sclerotium rolfsii, Thielaviopsis basicola, and Verticillium spp.
- They are less toxic and more stable if stored properly.
- Have the ability to properly manage pathogens
- It is environmentally and ecologically friendly.
- It has a lesser risk of developing resistance to pathogens.
- It is recommended by *IFOAM* for greenhouses, organic & export-oriented products.