Pseudomonas fluorescens prevents attack by phytopathogenic fungi including Armillaria spp, Fusarium spp, Phytophtora spp, Pythium spp, Rhizoctonia spp, Rosellinia spp, Sclerotinia spp, Sclerotium rolfsii, Thielaviopsis basicola, and Verticillium spp.
- They are less toxic and more stable if stored properly.
- Have the ability to properly manage pathogens
- It is environmentally and ecologically friendly.
- It has a lesser risk of developing resistance to pathogens.
- It is recommended by *IFOAM* for greenhouses, organic & export-oriented products.
1. Use 40g per 15L
2. Activate by soaking in clean unchlorinated water for min. 24hrs or max. 72hrs. Add little drop of molasses or brown sugar (20g/15L) and stir intermittently.
3. You may cover with breatheable lid or net. Keep under shed or away from direct sunlight.
4. Never use in combination with chemical pesticide. If you have used chemical pesticides where you intend to use it, wait 1-2wks before use.
5. Sieve the solutions. Apply via spraying or drenching. Ensure the soil or substrate is wet before application.
There are no reviews yet.